IMEX - PLUS,the stuffing

06/01/2011.HELLO,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.I AM NOT ANGRY.AT LEAST NOT UNTIL I SEE THAT,THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO KEEP GOING ON,WITH MY "PERSONAL,PRIVATE LIFE.IN 2002-2003,I SENT A MONEY ORDER TO A PLACE OF BUSINESS CALLED "IMEX INC.",HUMBLE ROAD,HOUSTON,TEXAS,FOR SOME MATERIALS,TO STUFF SOME ENVELOPES,FOR THEM.NO MATERIALS,MADE IT BACK TO ME.I WENT OVER THERE TO SEE WHAT THE "DELAY" WAS IN ABOUT 2003.THEIR"BOSS" DID NOT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME,SO I "BUMBED" A CIGGERETTE FROM HIS PRETTY,TALL,CAUCASION,FEMALE SECRETARY,AND LEFT THE TRAILOR THEY WAS IN,HALF WAY DOWN HUMBLE ROAD.I WENT OVER TO THE CITY OF HOUSTONs PROSECUTORs OFFICE,AND FILED A COMPLAINT.THE MATERIALS HAD BEEN SORTED OUT ,VIA SOME WEST POINT LOMA,POST OFFICE,IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY,CA,ANDUSRD,POSSIBBLY TO DATE,TO MAKE WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE A SMALL FORTUNE,WHILE I WAS GETTING READY,ON UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS,TO CONTINUE MY "TOUR AROUND THE USA",WEALTHY ALREADY.I ALSO,FILED COMPLAINTS,WITH THAT POST OFFICE,THE US P.I.s,TO SEE WHERE "ALL" THE MONEY WAS GOING,AFTER THIS "SOFT JOB-ENDING".I AM RETIRED OFFICIALLY US MILITARY,AND SOCIAL SECURITY.I NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE A "SETTLEMENT" COMING FROM THIS PLACE OF BUSINESS,SO I MAY PAY MY "OWN"TAXES.I WOULD HATE FOR THAT POST OFFICEs THEIF,TO THINK I FORGOT ABOUT,GOING INTO SOME BUSINESS,STUFFING SOME ENVELOPES.THE JOB WAS BEING ADVERTISED,IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION,OF A MAGAZINE,I WAS READING IN THE DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO,CA LIBRARY.THEIRS RUMOURS THAT SEVERAL OFFICIAL BUILDINGS HAVE BEEN CONSTRUCTED,WITH SOME OF THE PROCEEDS.RUMOURS STATE THAT THIS BUILDING I AM TEMPORARILY RESIDING IN,A CENTRAL LIBRARY,A FIRE DEPARTMENT,AND SEATTLE,WA STATE CITY HALL.I MAY HAVE "LOANED" THEM SOME MONEY AFTER,I STUFF,A $TRILLION WORTH OF ENVELOPES.WHICH RUMOUR SAYs,IT IS A "WORLD-RECORD"FOR EARNINGS"WELL OVER A $QUINTILLION USD.THE MATTER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED VIA THE IRS,AND SOCIAL SECURITY DEPARTMENT,WHICH I AM HOPING,NOT TO BE A "PEST",AND ASK YOUR OFFICES,TO "FAX" THEM A COPY OF THIS LETTER.I MAY EVEN BE IN NEED OF SOME "ATTORNEY SERVICES" FROM YOUR OFFICES,AND THIS ADDRESS SHOULD BE WHERE THEIR "RETURNS" ARE SENT.I AM "SORRY",I HAVE TO PRESS CRIMINAL,AND CIVILCHARGES ON "ALL APPLICABLE" OF THEM.ALSO,THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE PAID,BEFORE THEY WENT TO PRISON,VIA A RETURN CHECK.I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED AS ANY OF THEMs LIEN NEITHER.PLEASE,GET BACK TO ME,AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS MATTER HAS TO BE ADDRESSED FORMALLY VIA MYSELF.I AM NOT "ANY"TAX-EVADER,AND I AINT GOING TO PRISON,WITH,NOR FOR ANY.THANKS FOR THE FAXES.TWO.SIGNED,G.TAYLOR.MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR[SR},5270 RAINIER AVE.S;APT.307,SEATTLE,WA.{MAILING: SAME NAME,P.O.BOX 2525,SEATTLE,WA 98111.{E-MAIL:glennrtaylor01@yahoo.com.OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOUs,THAT "IDENTITY THEFT",IS ALSO WHAT IS BEING USED TO STEAL,AND FORGE PAYMENTS,THAT IMEX INC.SENT TO ME,WHICH I AM NOT IN RECIEPT OF NONE OF THOSE YET NEITHER.

c36d0aa review #240724
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments0 Report
Had an experience with IMEX?  Submit review about this company

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.